Download SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
By FoxLearn 1/21/2021 2:12:44 AM 3.2K
This post shows you How to Download and Install SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
What is SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
SQL Server Management Studio is an integrated tool for managing databases from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database. As you know, since later versions of sql installed, SQL Management Studio is no longer available, so you need to download and install.
How to Download SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
You can download the latest version of SQL Server Management Studio from the link above. If you have a previous version of SSMS installed, you can upgrade it.
After you finish downloading the setup file to your computer. You need to run it, then install the following steps.
Selecting the location you want to install, then click Install button
Wait until the installation is finished
Clicking Restart button to restart your computer.
After restarting the computer, you can find Microsoft SQL Server Tool in the start menu.
Entering your sql account to connect to SQL Server.
- How to Download and Restore Northwind database to SQL Server
- How to use SQL INSERT INTO SELECT Statement
- Data type SQL Server
- SQL Server Migration Assistant
- How to drop table if exists in sql server
- How to fix 'The specified directory for the INSTALLSHAREDDIR parameter is not valid'
- How to get all table names of a particular database using TSQL
- How to use ROW_NUMBER Function in SQL Server