DevExpress: Can't add NuGet Packages
By FoxLearn 1/14/2024 10:42:42 AM 6.33K
This post shows you how to fix error: 'The local source 'C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 20.2\Components\System\Components\Packages' doesn't exist.'
I've created an ASP.NET Core project, i don't use anything DevEpxress components, but when i install or update the library from Nuget i got an error as shown below.
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error The local source 'C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 20.2\Components\System\Components\Packages' doesn't exist.
This problem maybe i have installed different versions of DevExpress before then i uninstalled DevExpress. To fix the error when installing libraries from Nuget in a project that doesn't use DevExpress, you can do the following step.
In Visual Studio, you can go to Tools =>Nuget Package Manager =>Package Manager Settings.
Under Package Sources subgroup on the left, you need to uncheck or delete the missed references to Package Sources.
- How to fix 'NonComVisibleBaseClass was detected'
- How to fix 'Couldn't process file resx due to its being in the Internet'
- Visual Studio: How to group partial class files in Solution Explorer
- How to Optimize your Application using Visual Studio Profiler
- Visual Studio: How to Auto Increment Version Number
- Adding Custom Prerequisites to Visual Studio Setup Project
- How to install Microsoft Visual Studio Installer Projects for Visual Studio
- Download and Install Visual Studio 2017