Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET is the standard reporting tool for Visual Studio .NET. It brings the ability to create interactive, presentation-quality content which has been the strength of Crystal Reports for years to the .NET platform
With Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET, you can host reports on Web and Windows platforms and publish Crystal Reports as Report Web Services on a Web server
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2013, 2015
1. You need to install .NET Framework 3.5
2. Next, Add a configuration <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true"> to the app.config or web.config file
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2017, 2019
1. You need to Update KB2999226 for your OS before proceeding with the install
2. Run your setup "Run as Administrator"
3. You need to install .NET Framework 4.0
4. Add a configuration <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true"> to the app.config or web.config file.
Crystal Reports currently supports Visual Studio 2010/ 2012/ 2013/ 2015/ 2017/ 2019. You can download Crystal Reports Developer Edition for Visual Studio as below link
Released Date: 28/04/2017
Supports: Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017 & 2019
Download : SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
Runtime Download: 32 bit, 64 bit
After the download is complete, run your download file.
Select I accept the License Agreement, then click Next
Click Finish, then restart your computer.
Through this post you will learn how to get the latest version of Crystal Reports for Visual Studio (which integrates into VS IDE) and its runtime.